The Beaumont-Cherry Valley Recreation and Park District wants you to know about current classes that you can attend.
If you're feeling flexible, there's a Yoga offering... or if you'd like to explore your musicality, there's a guitar class that might interest you.
Prices range from $5 for a Zumba class, to $20 for an art class.
The following list of classes was sent to Patch on Wednesday:
- Formation in Art on Tuesday’s at the Cherry Valley Grange from 9:30 am – 12:00 noon for adults.
- Guitar Classes on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays ½ hour classes at the Cherry Valley Grange Community Center.
- Gymnastic Classes on Tuesday’s for intermediates at 4:00 pm and Wednesdays for beginners at 4:00 pm at the Cherry Valley Grange Community Center.
- Karate on Mondays at the Cherry Valley Grange Community Center from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm for ages 5 to adult all levels.
- Line Dance on Wednesdays from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm at the Cherry Valley Grange.
- Polynesian Dance (Hula and Tahitian) on Monday’s from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm at the Noble Creek Comm. Center and Wednesdays at the Beaumont Woman’s Club from 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm for ages 5 – adult.
- Yoga on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s at the Cherry Valley Grange from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Beginning yoga is Tuesday only at 5:30 pm
- Zumba at the Beaumont Woman’s Club on Mondays from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
Please call the Beaumont-Cherry Valley Recreation and Park District at 951-845-9555 or visit the web site www.bcvparks.com for more detailed information.