Humana Challenge and Clinton Foundation officials are touting pre-tournament specials for the PGA Tour's 55th Humana Challenge, which is scheduled Jan. 13 to Jan. 19 in La Quinta.
Current online, pre-event ticket offers as of Sept: 30 include:
- Daily Grounds Tickets for any of the four days of tournament play, Thursday-Sunday are $30, a savings of 25 percent off the gate price of $40.
- Weekly Patron Badges allowing grounds access Wed.-Sun. are $90, a savings of 25 percent off the gate price of $120.
- Wednesday Pro-Am grounds tickets are $15, a savings of $10 off the gate price of $25.
- Seniors Daily Tickets, good-any-one-day Wednesday-Sunday for patrons 55 and older, are $20.
- Daily Clubhouse Tickets, good-any-one-day Wednesday-Sunday, are $60.
- Weekly Member Badges, good Wednesday-Sunday with clubhouse access, are $175.
Daily and week-long clubhouse badges and tickets to Club 17, a spectator venue along the 17th hole of the Arnold Palmer Private Course at PGA WEST, remain on sale.
Bob Hope Club memberships, Pro-Am positions and hospitality packages can also be purchased at HumanaChallenge.com or by calling (760) 346-8184.
The Humana Challenge is a 72-hole event featuring 156 professionals playing for a $5.6 million purse at the Arnold Palmer Private Course at PGA WEST, the Jack Nicklaus Private Course at PGA WEST and La Quinta Country Club.Four-time PGA TOUR winner Brian Gay is the Humana Challenge's defending champion.
Since 1960, Desert Classic Charities, the non-profit entity that organizes the Humana Challenge, has donated more than $52 million to Eisenhower Medical Center and numerous other non-profit organizations in the Coachella Valley, according to Humana Challenge and Clinton Foundation officials.
"We're pleased to present another opportunity for golf fans to be proactive, buy early and save big on Humana Challenge tickets," Humana Challenge Executive Director/CEO Bob Marra said in an announcement. "The ticket specials we have offered thus far have enabled us to surpass ticket sales records for this time of year. It’s very encouraging to see the great response as we continue to grow the tournament into one of the best on the PGA TOUR."
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is billed as a leading health care company that offers insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. For more info visit www.humana.com.
The Clinton Foundation is billed as a a nongovernmental organization working to improve global health, strengthen economies, promote health and wellness, and protect the environment by fostering partnerships among governments, businesses, other nongovernmental organizations, and private citizens to turn good intentions into measurable results. For more info visit clintonfoundation.org.