Looking to catch up on what happened in the San Gorgonio Pass area during the last week?
Here's a recap of some of the top stories that were on Banning-Beaumont Patch in the last seven days. The following stories received the most traffic, in the following order:
- A sad story out of Cherry Valley was the most visited report on Patch this week, as The man died at home, while his wife was transported to a local hospital, where she died a day after the shooting, according to a coroner's report.
- More information was released in connection to a deadly Easter Sunday crash that happened in west Beaumont. Coroner's officials identified one of the victims as a local resident, and CHP outlined the events that led up to the collsion— which included a man entering Interstate 10 in the wrong direction, going an estimated 90mph.
- A woman who worked as a vice principal at a Hemet high school was charged this week with a dozen felonies in relation to alleged sexual acts with three students at the school. Since then, she's pleaded not guilty to the charges, and she no longer works for the school.
- A woman in San Jacinto didn't back down when an man tried to sexually assault her, police reported.
- The original posting of the deadly Interstate 10 crash outlined some of the initial information learned about the wreck.