A small earthquake shook near the Pass and Coachella Valley Wednesday.
The magnitude-3.1 earthquake hit at 1:17 a.m. at a depth of around 3 miles, according to a computer-generated report from the U.S. Geological Survey.
The U.S.G.S. puts the exact location of the quake at:
- 4km (2mi) N of Sky Valley, California
- 14km (9mi) ESE of Desert Hot Springs, California
- 19km (12mi) NNE of Cathedral City, California
- 21km (13mi) ENE of Palm Springs, California
- 399km (248mi) W of Phoenix, Arizona
Did you feel the quake? Let us know in the comments!
– City News Service.